- For Intel Core and Xeon CPUs of Gen 10 and 11 (LGA1200)
- Up to 128 GB of DDR4 memory, also with ECC
- PCI-Express-×16-4.0, supports dual-slot graphics cards
- PCIe-×4 for expansion cards
- Four RJ45 network ports (2× 2.5 Gbit, 2× 1 Gbit)
- Intel vPro/AMT remote management, TPM module
- Three M.2 slots (2× M.2-2280, 1× M.2-2230)
- 4× SATA and space for 4× 2.5"/3.5" drives
- 4× USB 3.2 (10 Gbit), 1× USB 3.2 Type C (5 Gbit), 3× USB 3.2 (5 Gbit), 4× USB 2.0
- 1× HDMI 2.0b, 2× DisplayPort 1.4
- Remote power-on connection
- Aluminium chassis (33.2 × 21.5 × 19.0 cm DWH)
- Heat-pipe cooling system and extra fan for hard drives
- 500 watt power supply unit (80 PLUS Gold)
Space for fast dual-slot graphics cards
Often it is only the really big graphics cards that provide the performance you need. This XPC offers plenty of space in most cases. The dual-slot graphics cards which are suitable for this model can be up to 280 mm long, 120 mm high × 40 mm wide.
Ingenious cooling system
Heat-pipe cooling system
Clever airflow channelling
Three 4K-capable monitor connections
(*Only when using an Intel Core processor of the 11th generation, otherwise the port only works in HDMI 1.4b mode)
Suitable for error-correcting RAM
In critical areas of business and research, downtimes should be avoided at all costs. The use of ECC memory modules can reduce crashes and provide a much higher level of system stability. With four slots and therefore 128 GB of ECC RAM in total, this Mini-PC can handle any task.
Two PCI Express slots provide potential for expansion
(*Only when using an Intel Core processor of the 11th generation)
Three expansion options via M.2 module
Four network connections
Wired remote starting
Up to four 3.5" drives
Dozens of terabytes of memory capacity: The internal frame of this model provides space for up to four hard drives in a 3.5" format. The appropriate slots for a 2.5" SSD are also already provided. However, further SSDs with a 2.5" format require an installation frame.
Thermal safety for data mediums
As the R8 chassis can accommodate an unusually large number of hard drives, another large fan inside generates a constant airflow which prevents any build-up of heat between the data mediums.
The Kensington security slot on the side of the chassis (also referred to as a K slot or Kensington lock) provides protection from theft. Suitable security solutions are available in different versions from commercial stockists.