Note: What are the advantages of WLN-M1 over a conventional WLAN USB stick?
1) The M.2 card sits in the case and is better protected from tampering and theft.
2) The integrated solution is more appealing.
3) For the best possible efficiency the antenna should be at least 6cm long (half a wavelength at 2.4 GHz) which is a big advantage over the USB stick.
4) This WLAN card is a Combo card which supports both WLAN and Bluetooth.
5) The transmission protocol of the PCI-Express interface is less complex as compared to USB which helps keep processor load lower.
- M.2-2230 (NGFF) WLAN card: Intel Wireless-6 AX200NGWG.NV
- 2 antenna cables for XPCs slim, length: 21 and 29 cm
- 2 antenna cables for XPCs cube, length: 53 cm
- 2 dipole antennas
- Quick Guide (English, German, French)
Note: device drivers are not included,
please download here: go.shuttle.eu/drivers
- Compatible with the following Shuttle products:
Shuttle XPC nano Barebone PCs: NC02Ux series, NC03Ux series, NC10Ux series
Shuttle XPC slim Barebone PCs: DH110(SE), DH270, DH310(S), DH310V2, DH370, DH410(S), DH470, DH610(S), DH670, XH110(V), XH110G, XH270, XH310(V), XH310R(V), XH410G, XH510G(2), XH610(V), XC60J, DX30, DL10J, DL20N(6), DH02Ux
Shuttle XPC cube Barebone PCs: SH110R4, SZ170R8V2, SZ270R8, SZ270R9, SH310R4(V2), SH370R6(V2)(Plus), SH370R8, SH510R4, SH570R6 (Plus), SH570R8, SW580R8
Shuttle XPC All-in-One Barebone PCs: P20U, P22U, P51U(3), P52U(3), X50V7xx, X50V8xx
Shuttle Edge: EN01J3, EN01J4, EN01E, EN01B (in combination with Shuttle Accessory LN007)
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10, Windows 11, Linux (64-bit)
Windows driver download: go.shuttle.eu/drivers
- Adapter card:
Model: Intel Wireless-6 AX200NGWG.NV (non vPro)
M.2-2230, A-E-Key (NGFF) extension card
Host interface: PCI-Express for WLAN, USB for Bluetooth
Dimensions: 30 x 22 x 2,4 mm (LWH)
Temperature Range: 0~80°C (Operating)
- WLAN Standard
Wi-Fi certification: WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Supports WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac/ax in the 2.4 / 5 GHz band, 2T2R (2x2)
- Security features: WPA2 Personal and Enterprise, WPA3, 64-bit and 128-bit WEP, TKIP, 128-bit AES-CCMP, 256-bit AES-GCMP
- Authentication Protocols: 802.1X EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2, PEAPv0 -MSCHAPv2 (EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, EAP-AKA’)
- Maximum PHY data rate:
Supports Wifi 6 (WLAN 802.11ax) 2x2 with 1024QAM and 160 MHz band width
Maximum data transfer rate: 2400 Mbps
- Bluetooth Standard
Supports Bluetooth 5.2 in the 2.4 GHz band
- Antenna cables:
Four WLAN cables with diverse lengths: 21, 29, 53, 53 cm
1) RP-SMA Pigtail male
2) MHF IV (I-PEX4), HSC MXHP32 (Murata) compatible
- Antennas: two external dipole antennas
Frequency range: 2.4 / 5 GHz band, omnidirectional
Total length: 108 mm, diameter: 7.8~10.0 mm