- For Intel processors in the LGA1700 socket (Gen 12/13)
- Up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory
- Two M.2 slots (1× M.2-2280, 1× M.2-2230)
- PCIe-×16-5.0 for dual-slot graphics cards
- PCIe-×1-3.0 for expansion cards
- 4× USB 3.2 (5 Gbit), 4× USB 2.0
- 1× HDMI 2.0b, 2× DisplayPort 1.4, 1× VGA
- 3× SATA and space for 2× 3.5" and 1× 5.25" drives
- Customisable front panel design
- Remote power-on connection
Heat-pipe cooling system
The processor emits its waste heat to the copper element of the heat-pipe cooling element, which causes the tubes to heat up and the heat to be transported towards the cooling fins. The housing fan pushes air through the fins, thus cooling them down.
Freely configurable front panel
Shuttle has developed the front panel on its XPC cubes in the R4 model range so that any information you need can be provided on an area measuring 19×10 cm. This means that you can use any customary printer to print out some contact details and specifications about the location or the hardware and display them behind acrylic for protection. Alternatively, the PC can also be configured in a corporate design or be provided with attractive, colourful motifs.
Maximum flexibility in the choice of monitor
Add-ons via M.2 module
Two M.2 slots make it possible to add data mediums and additional modules, for example for wireless LAN or cellular modem. Thanks to the PCI Express connection, large quantities of data can be transported in a short time via the M.2 slot.
- M.2-2280 for an NVMe SSD
- M.2-2230 for a Wi-Fi module