- Intel Core i3-10110U (up to 4.10 GHz, 2 cores, 4 threads, 4 MB cache)
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory
- 1× NVMe, 1× SATA 2.5", card reader
- 1× HDMI 2.0b, 1× DisplayPort 1.2, 1× VGA
- Two M.2 slots (1× M.2-2280, 1× M.2-2230)
- 2× Gigabit Ethernet, WLAN-ready, 4G-ready
- 4× USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbit), 4× USB 2.0, 1× COM
- Remote power-on connector, always-on jumper
- Wall/VESA mount included
- Optional DIN-Rail/19” mount
View as a photorealistic 3D model
The 3D model can be moved 360° and viewed in minute detail by zooming in. Opened on a smartphone or tablet, it can be displayed and marvelled at as a 3D object in a real environment. By the way: All this works without app installation on iOS and Android devices.Experience in AR via smartphone
Space for a 2.5" drive
(*Up to a height of 12.5 mm)
Add-ons via M.2 module
- M.2-2280 for an NVMe SSD
- M.2-2230 for a WLAN module
How does this work?
Reading and writing memory cards
Discreetly hidden in the front panel is an SD card reader that allows convenient handling of memory cards, such as those often found in smartphones, cameras, microcomputers or drones.
Maximum flexibility in the choice of monitor
Particularly easy installation
The memory modules, the 2.5" drive and both M.2 cards are easily accessible via two covers secured by a screw. The transformation of a barebone into a complete system is done particularly quickly in this way.
Wired remote starting
Two network connections
USB transmission with 10 Gbit per second
External devices or data storage media with a USB interface benefit from bandwidths of 10 Gbit/s. Portable SSDs or hard drives which support the relevant standard can theoretically transmit up to 1.25 gigabyte per second.