- Intel Celeron 5205U (1,9 GHz, 2 cores, 2 threads, 2 MB cache)
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory
- 1× NVMe, 1× SATA 2.5", card reader
- 1× HDMI 2.0b, 1× DisplayPort 1.2, 1× VGA
- Two M.2 slots (1× M.2-2280, 1× M.2-2230)
- 2× Gigabit Ethernet, WLAN-ready, 4G-ready
- 4× USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbit), 4× USB 2.0, 1× COM
- Remote power-on connector, always-on jumper
- Wall/VESA mount included
- Optional DIN-Rail/19” mount
View as a photorealistic 3D model
The 3D model can be moved 360° and viewed in minute detail by zooming in. Opened on a smartphone or tablet, it can be displayed and marvelled at as a 3D object in a real environment. By the way: All this works without app installation on iOS and Android devices.Experience in AR via smartphone
Space for a 2.5" drive
(*Up to a height of 12.5 mm)
How does this work?
Reading and writing memory cards
Discreetly hidden in the front panel is an SD card reader that allows convenient handling of memory cards, such as those often found in smartphones, cameras, microcomputers or drones.
Add-ons via M.2 module
- M.2-2280 for an NVMe SSD
- M.2-2230 for a WLAN module
Maximum flexibility in the choice of monitor
Particularly easy installation
The memory modules, the 2.5" drive and both M.2 cards are easily accessible via two covers secured by a screw. The transformation of a barebone into a complete system is done particularly quickly in this way.