- For Intel processors in the LGA1200 socket (Gen 10/11)
- TDP up to max. 125 watts
- Up to 128 GB of DDR4 memory
- Two M.2 slots (1× M.2-2280, 1× M.2-2230)
- PCIe-x16-4.0 for dual-slot graphics cards
- PCIe-x4 for expansion cards
- Dual-Gigabit Ethernet, WLAN-ready
- 4× USB 3.2 (10 Gbit), 1× USB 3.2 Type C (5 Gbit), 3× USB 3.2 (5 Gbit), 4× USB 2.0
- 1× HDMI 2.0b, 2× DisplayPort 1.4
- 4× SATA with space for 4× 3.5"
- Remote power-on connection
- 500 watt power supply unit (80 PLUS Gold)
View as a photorealistic 3D model
The 3D model can be moved 360° and viewed in minute detail by zooming in. Opened on a smartphone or tablet, it can be displayed and marvelled at as a 3D object in a real environment. By the way: All this works without app installation on iOS and Android devices.Experience in AR via smartphone
Space for fast dual-slot graphics cards
Often it is only the really big graphics cards that provide the performance you need. This XPC offers plenty of space in most cases. The dual-slot graphics cards which are suitable for this model can be up to 280 mm long, 120 mm high × 40 mm wide.
Ingenious cooling system
Heat-pipe cooling system
Clever airflow channelling
Three 4K-capable monitor connections
(*Only when using an Intel Core processor of the 11th generation, otherwise the port only works in HDMI 1.4b mode)
Add-ons via M.2 module
Two M.2 slots make it possible to add data mediums and additional modules, for example for wireless LAN or cellular modem. Thanks to the PCI Express connection, large quantities of data can be transported in a short time via the M.2 slot.
- M.2-2280 for an NVMe SSD
- M.2-2230 for a WLAN module
Two PCI Express slots provide potential for expansion
Up to 128 GB of RAM
Two network connections
Wired remote starting
Up to four 3.5" drives
Dozens of terabytes of memory capacity: The internal frame of this model provides space for up to four hard drives in a 3.5" format. The appropriate slots for a 2.5" SSD are also already provided. However, further SSDs with a 2.5" format require an installation frame.
Thermal safety for data mediums
As the R8 chassis can accommodate an unusually large number of hard drives, another large fan inside generates a constant airflow which prevents any build-up of heat between the data mediums.