- For Intel processors of the 10th & 11th generation (LGA1200)
- 1× Full-size PCIe slot x16-4.0 + 1× PCIe slot ×1-3.0
- Up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory
- Compact steel chassis (25 × 20 × 7.9 cm LWH)
- 1× HDMI 2.0a, 1× DisplayPort 1.4
- 1× M.2-2230, 4× USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbit), 4× USB 2.0
- 2× M.2-2280 (1× NVMe-SSD, 1× SATA-SSD), 1× 2.5" hard disk/SSD
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Always-on function, remote power-on connector
- Wall/VESA mount included
Separate cover for data mediums
The 2.5" drive and one of the two M.2 slots for M.2 SSDs are securely hidden behind a robust cover on the underside of the chassis and secured by a screw.
Space for a 2.5" drive
(*Up to a height of 12.5 mm)
Two 4K-capable monitor connections
(*Only when using an Intel Core processor of the 11th generation)
Heat-pipe cooling system
The processor emits its waste heat to the copper element of the heat-pipe cooling element, which causes the tubes to heat up and the heat to be transported towards the cooling fins. Two housing fans are pushing air through the fins, thus cooling them down.
The Kensington security slot on the side of the case (also called K-Slot or Kensington Lock) serves as an anti-theft device. Suitable security solutions in various designs are available from specialist dealers.
Three add-ons via M.2 module
- 1× M.2-2280 for NVMe SSD
- 1× M.2-2280 for SATA SSD
- 1× M.2-2230 for a WLAN module
Wired remote starting
This model features a remote power-on connection. Any two-pin cable can be used to connect dedicated buttons via pins on the back and they then allow the machine to be started remotely.