- Fanless and Silent
Equipped with passive cooling, no fan noise at all
Perfect to be used in noise-sensitive environments
Fanless, dust-free and thus virtually maintenance-free
- 24/7 Nonstop Operation
This device is approved for 24/7 permanent operation.
Requirement: Free circulation of air amongst the PC must be guaranteed.
Durable and rugged chassis made of aluminium and steel.
Passive cooling system with specially designed fins to maximize heat dissipation.
Dimensions: 16,9 x 24,5 x 5,7 cm (LWH) = approx. 2,7 litres
Weight: 2.85 kg net (Barebone without RAM/SSD and optional expansions)
- Operating Position/Mounting
1) Desktop: The unit can be placed horizontally to stand on its feet.
2) VESA Mount: The unit can be affixed to a 75 mm x 75 mm VESA bracket. For this purpose, four M4x6L screws are required to be screwed into the chassis from the top.
3) Side Brackets (MRS01): The unit can be mounted using two optional 256 mm x 100 mm ear-mount brackets. For this purpose, four M3x6L screws are required to be screwed into the chassis from the bottom.
4) DIN-Rail (MDR01): Mounted on a standard 35 mm DIN-Rail, e.g. inside equipment racks
Notes: VESA bracket, Ear-Mount and DIN-Rail clip are not included.
Vertical mounting is permitted in any orientation.
- Operating System
This barebone system comes without operating system.
It is compatible with Windows 10/11 (64-bit) and Linux (64-bit).
Model: Intel Core i5-8365UE (ULV)
System-on-a-chip architecture (SoC) with integrated memory and graphics controller
FCBGA1528 package - directly soldered onto the mainboard
Code name: Whiskey Lake-U (8th Generation Intel Core)
Cores / Threads: 4 / 8
Clock rate: 1.6 GHz, Turbo clock rate: 4.1 GHz
L3 Smart Cache: 6 MB
TDP wattage: 15 W maximum
Manufacturing process: 3rd-generation enhanced 14nm++
- Integrated Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 620
GPU clock frequency: 300~1050 MHz
Execution Units (EUs): 24
Supports up to three independent screens:
1) HDMI 1.4 on the backpanel
2) optional HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2, DVI-I or D-Sub/VGA (DDI interface)
3) optional D-Sub/VGA (eDP interface, limitations: no PnP support)
- UEFI BIOS
Supports resume after power failure
Supports Wake on LAN (WOL)
Supports Power on by RTC Alarm
Supports boot from M.2 SSD cards and USB devices
AMI BIOS in 32 MB EEPROM with SPI interface
Supports hardware monitoring and Watchdog function
Supports Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI)
- Supports Intel® vPro™ and AMT
Intel® vPro™ is a brand name for a specific set of management and security technologies. Intel® Active Management Technology (AMT) is a subset of Intel vPro. This technology allows remote management of PCs, even in power-off mode or with non-functional operating systems. You can audit, repair and restore AMT-based platforms in a LAN. These functions can increase the uptime of desktops with lower maintenance costs.
Note: Intel vPro requires appropriate software.
The Intel® MEBX configuration user interface can be accessed after pressing CTRL-P at the beginning of the boot process.
Only the Intel i219 LAN port (yellow color) supports the Intel vPro® function.
- TPM Module
Hardware Trusted Platform Module (Infineon SLB9670VQ2, TPM 2.0)
- Power Adapter
0 to +40°C
Max. 90 W
19V, max. 4.74A
IEC 60320 C5
-20 to +60°C
Max. 150 W
(95W at 60°C)
19V, max. 7.89A
IEC 60320 C13
- DC Connector: 5.5/2.5 mm (outer/inner diameter)
AC mains cable: 3 pins, ca. 1.8 m length, with C5/C6 coupler (called "Mickey Mouse" or "Clover-leaf") for the power adapter and CEE-7/7 plug with earth-contact (type E+F) for the power outlet
Note: The DC input voltage range can optionally be extended to support 9-36 V.
- Memory support
2x SO-DIMM slot with 260 pins
Supports DDR4-2400 (PC4-19200) SDRAM at 1.2 V
Supports Dual Channel mode
Supports a maximum of 32 GB per DIMM,
maximum total size: 64 GB
Supports two unbuffered DIMM modules (no ECC or registered)
- M.2 Slot for SSDs
The M.2 2280 M slot provides the following interfaces:
- PCI-Express Gen. 3.0 X4
- SATA v3.0 (max. 6 Gbps)
It supports M.2 cards with a width of 22 mm
and a length of 60 or 80 mm (type 2260, 2280).
Supports M.2 SATA SSDs (with B+M key) and M.2 PCIe NVMe SSDs (with M key) with auto detect
Audio Realtek® ALC662 or ALC888S High-Definition Audio
Two analog audio connectors (3.5 mm) on the back panel:
1) 2 channel line out (headphones)
2) microphone input
Digital multi-channel audio output: via HDMI and optional DisplayPort
- Dual Gigabit LAN
Dual network with two RJ45 ports
Used network chips:
1) Intel i211 Ethernet Controller with MAC, PHY and PCIe interface 
2) Intel i219LM PHY connected to the MAC of the processor
Supports 10 / 100 / 1000 MBit/s operation
Supports WAKE ON LAN (WOL)
Supports network boot by Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE)
- Back Panel connectors
4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A (max. 5 Gbps)
2x Intel Gigabit LAN (RJ45, i211/i219LM) 
Serial COM port (RS232)
Microphone input (3.5 mm)
Audio Line-out / Headphones (3.5 mm)
DC-input connector for external power adapter (2.5 / 5.5 mm)
- Optional Front Panel connectors
The front panel is subdivided into four sections to support optional expansion kits with daughter boards in order to add I/O ports. Caution: Only suitably trained persons may open the barebone and install optional components!
1) second graphics port: HDMI 2.0 (DHD11), HDMI 1.4 (DHD01), DisplayPort 1.2 (DDP01), DVI-I (DDV01) or D-Sub/VGA (DVG01)
2) third graphics port: D-Sub/VGA
3) one COM port RS232 (CRS01)
4) two COM ports RS232/RS422/RS485 - occupies two sections (CSD01)
5) 4x USB 2.0 - can be installed twice (Note: USB 2.0 ports allow up to 500mA/2.5W power output, but if only low power devices like mouse/keyboard are connected, then up to 4 USB kits can be used) (USB01)
6) 4x LAN ports with 2.5 Gbps transfer speed (IDL01)
7) up to four Digital I/O expansion kits, each with 4x Input and 4x Output (DIO11) 
8) Input for car ignition lock enables delayed on/off switching of the BoxPC (DIO11)
9) LTE kit with two external Antennas (LTE01). Not included: LTE card in M.2-3042 format (e.g. Huawei ME906S, Sierra EM7455, Quectel EM06E) and Nano-SIM card.
10) Terminal screws to connect a cable for an external Power Button (PWR01)
- Further optional accessories
1) Wide range DC-input 9~36 V, instead of only 19 V (VOL01)
2) Ear-mount brackets, mounting dimensions: 256 mm x 100 mm (MRS01)
3) DIN-Rail clip (special clip has holes without thread) (MDR01)
4) WLAN module with two external antennas (WMAX2001+CWL01)
5) One LAN port in the backpanel can be upgraded to 2.5 Gb/s (IDL11) 
- Environmental Specifications
Standard 0 to +40 °C 20-80 % non-condensing Industrial  -20 to +60 °C 20-80 % non-condensing
- Conformity & Certifications
EMI: CE, FCC Class A, VCCI, RCM, BSMI
Safety: CB, cTUVus, BSMI
Other: RoHS, ErP, CEC
This device is classed as a technical information equipment (ITE) in Class A , Class A is for product used in commercial and industrial areas. The CE-mark approves the conformity by the EU directives:
(1) 2014/30/EU relating to electromagnetic compatibility (EMC),
(2) 2014/35/EU relating to Electrical Equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits (LVD),
(3) 2009/125/EC relating to eco design requirements for energy-related products (ErP)
 for safe operation in the extended operating temperature range (-20 to +60°C), the optional 150W power supply PA1501 is required and industrial-grade RAM/SSD components with an operating temperature range of -40 ... +85 °C are also required
 The DIO expansion kit comes with the appropriate plug connector included. The digital inputs recognize "Low" at 0-3 Volt and "High" at 5-30 Volt (or open). The digital outputs can handle 0-30V (open collector) with up to 30 mA current.
The yellow LAN port on the back panel (Intel i211 chip) with max. 1 Gbps speed can optionally be upgraded to 2.5 Gbps speed (Intel i226 chip) with the accessory IDL11.