- Intel Core i5-8365UE processor
- Up to 64 GB of DDR4 SO-DIMM memory
- Modular system design (BTO)
- Rugged chassis made of aluminium and steel
- Compact format 16.9 × 24.5 × 5.7 cm LWH
- 1× M.2-2230, 4× USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbit)
- 1× M.2-2280 (1× NVMe-SSD)
- 2× Gigabit Ethernet
- Always-on function, remote power-on connector
- Wall/VESA mount and DIN-rail ready, optional ear mount
Add-ons via M.2 module
Two network connections
This feature is particularly interesting for vital network applications – this is because two Gigabit Ethernet connectors allow physically separate networks, offer failover and load balancing.
Robust construction with large cooling surface
The appearance of the Box PCs speaks for itself. Large cooling fins guarantee optimum cooling effect and thanks to energy-efficient ULV technology, active ventilation can be dispensed with.
Modular design allows cost-effective BTO assembly
This series has four slots for I/O ports and extensions, such as COM, HDMI, VGA, DVI, USB, DisplayPort, 4G, WLAN and LAN. During the production of a BTO system, the slots are filled according to customer requirements.
The classic among the interfaces. COM ports are still needed for professional applications, for example in cash register systems and in products from the fields of science and industry.
Images shown throughout are a general indication of the model and therefore some features/equipment may not be part of the basic version.