- For 12th/13th Gen Intel Core CPUs (LGA1700)
- Up to 64 GB DDR4 SO-DIMM
- Two RJ45 network ports (2.5 Gbit)
- 1× M.2-2280, 1× M.2-2230
- 4× USB 3.2 (10 Gbit), 1× USB 3.2 Type C (5 Gbit), 3× USB 3.2 (5 Gbit), 2× RS-232
- 2× HDMI 2.0b, 2× DisplayPort 1.4a
- Supports four displays
- 1× NVMe SSD, 1× 2.5" drive
- Remote power-on connector
- Only 19 × 16.5 × 4.3 cm LBH
- Heatpipe cooling system with dual fans
- VESA/wall mount included
Space for a 2.5" drive
(*Up to a height of 12.5 mm)
Add-ons via M.2 module
Two M.2 slots make it possible to add data mediums and additional modules, for example for WLAN or wireless. Thanks to the PCI Express connection, large quantities of data can be transported in a short time via the M.2 slot.
Heat-pipe cooling system
The processor emits its waste heat to the copper element of the heat-pipe cooling element, which causes the tubes to heat up and the heat to be transported towards the cooling fins. Two housing fans are pushing air through the fins, thus cooling them down.
Two network connections
Wired remote starting
Four 4K-capable monitor connections
The Kensington security slot on the side of the case (also called K-Slot or Kensington Lock) serves as an anti-theft device. Suitable security solutions in various designs are available from specialist dealers.
The classic among the interfaces. COM ports are still needed for professional applications, for example in cash register systems and in products from the fields of science and industry.