Note: What are the advantages of WLN-M over a conventional WLAN USB stick?
1) The M.2 card sits in the case and is better protected from tampering and theft.
2) The integrated solution is more appealing.
3) For the best possible efficiency the antenna should be at least 6cm long (half a wavelength at 2.4 GHz) which is a big advantage over the USB stick.
4) This WLAN card is a Combo card which supports both WLAN and Bluetooth.
5) The transmission protocol of the PCI-Express interface is less complex as compared to USB which helps keep processor load lower.
- M.2-2230 (NGFF) WLAN card
- 2 antenna cables for XPCs slim, length: 21 and 29 cm
- 2 antenna cables for XPCs cube, length: 53 cm
- 2 dipole antennas
- Quick Guide (English, German, French)
- Windows driver DVD
- Compatible with the following Shuttle products:
Shuttle XPC nano Barebone PCs: NC02Ux series, NC03Ux series, NC10Ux series
Shuttle XPC slim Barebone PCs: DH110(SE), DH270, DH310(S), DH310V2, DH370, DH410(S), DH470, DH610(S), DH670, XH110(V), XH110G, XH270, XH310(V), XH310R(V), XH410G, XH510G(2), XH610(V), XC60J, DX30, DL10J, DL20N(6), DH02Ux
Shuttle XPC cube Barebone PCs: SH110R4, SZ170R8V2, SZ270R8, SZ270R9, SH310R4(V2), SH370R6(V2)(Plus), SH370R8, SH510R4, SH570R6 (Plus), SH570R8, SW580R8
Shuttle XPC All-in-One Barebone PCs: P20U, P22U, P51U(3), P52U(3), X50V7xx, X50V8xx
Shuttle Edge: EN01J3, EN01J4, EN01E, EN01B (in combination with Shuttle Accessory LN007)
- Supported operating systems
Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Linux (32- / 64-bit)
- WLAN Standard
Supports WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac in the 2.4 / 5 GHz band, 1T1R
PCI-Express V1.1 host interface
- Encryption technology
Supports WPA2 (IEEE 802.11i with AES), WPA and WAPI
- Bluetooth Standard
Supports Bluetooth 4.2 in the 2.4 GHz band, USB 2.0 host interface
- Maximum PHY data rate:
72.2 / 150 Mbps using 20 / 40 MHz bandwidth in n-mode
433.3 Mbps using 80 MHz bandwidth in ac-mode
- Adapter card:
Model: AzureWave AW-CB304NF
Chipset: Realtek RTL8821CE
M.2-2230 (NGFF) extension card
Dimensions: 26.65 x 29.85 x 2.35 mm (LWH)
- Temperature Range: 0~70°C (Operating), -20~70°C (Storage)
- Humidity: 10~80 Non-Condensing
- EMC certification: CE, FCC
- Antenna cables:
Four WLAN cables with diverse lengths: 21, 29, 53, 53 cm
1) RP-SMA Pigtail male
2) MHF IV (I-PEX4), HSC MXHP32 (Murata) compatible
- Antennas: two external dipole antennas
Frequency range: 2.4 / 5 GHz band, omnidirectional
Total length: 108 mm, diameter: 7.8~10.0 mm