Note: What are the advantages of WLN-M over a conventional WLAN USB stick?
- The M.2 card sits in the case and is better protected from tampering and theft.
- The integrated solution is more appealing.
- For the best possible efficiency the antenna should be at least 6cm long (half a wavelength at 2.4 GHz) which is a big advantage over the USB stick.
- This WLAN card is a Combo card which supports both WLAN and Bluetooth.
- The transmission protocol of the PCI-Express interface is less complex as compared to USB which helps keep processor load lower.
- M.2-2230 (NGFF) WLAN card
- 2 antenna cables for XPCs slim, length: 21 and 29 cm
- 2 antenna cables for XPCs cube, length: 53 cm
- 2 dipole antennas
- Quick guide (English, German, French)
- Windows driver DVD
- Compatible with the following Shuttle products:
Shuttle XPC nano: NC02Ux series, NC03Ux series, NC10Ux series
Shuttle XPC slim: DH110(SE), DH270, DH310(S), DH310V2, DH370, DH410(S), DH470, XH110(V), XH110G, XH270, XH310(V), XH310R(V), XH410G, XC60J, DX30, DL10J, DH02Ux
Shuttle XPC cube: SH110R4, SZ170R8V2, SZ270R8, SZ270R9, SH310R4(V2), SH370R6(V2)(Plus), SH370R8
Shuttle Edge: EN01J3, EN01J4, EN01E, EN01B (in combination with Shuttle Accessory LN007)
- Supported operating systems
Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux (32- / 64-bit)
- WLAN Standard
Supports WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac in the 2.4 / 5 GHz band, 1T1R
PCI-Express V1.1 host interface
- Encryption technology
Supports WPA2 (IEEE 802.11i with AES), WPA and WAPI
- Bluetooth Standard
Supports Bluetooth 4.0 in the 2.4 GHz band, USB 2.0 host interface
- Maximum PHY data rate:
72.2 / 150 Mbit using 20 / 40 MHz bandwidth in n-mode
433.3 Mbit using 80 MHz bandwidth in ac-mode
- Adapter card:
Model: AzureWave AW-CB209NF
Chipset: Realtek RTL8821AE
M.2-2230 (NGFF) extension card
Dimensions: 26.65 × 29.85 × 2.35 mm (LWH)
- Temperature Range: 0~70°C (Operating), -20~70°C (Storage)
- Humidity: 10~80 Non-Condensing
- EMC certification: CE, FCC
- Antenna cables:
Four WLAN cables with diverse lengths: 21, 29, 53, 53 cm
1) RP-SMA Pigtail male
2) MHF IV (I-PEX4), HSC MXHP32 (Murata) compatible
- Antennas: two external dipole antennas
Frequency range: 2.4 / 5 GHz band, omnidirectional
Total length: 108 mm, diameter: 7.8~10.0 mm