|Country / Land / Pays||Costs / Kosten / Coût||Operating Hours / Zeiten / Disponible|
|Deutschland||free of charge||Monday - Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Österreich||free of charge||Monday - Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|France||free of charge||Monday - Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|España||free of charge||Monday - Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Italia||free of charge||Monday - Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Nederland||free of charge||Monday - Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Belgique||free of charge||Monday - Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Sverige||free of charge||Monday - Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Danmark||free of charge||Monday - Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Suomi||free of charge||Monday - Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH provides its end customers of all original Shuttle XPC fully configured systems with a 24-month manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty begins from the time of purchase and is only valid in relation to new systems, and in the countries and regions specified by this warranty.
The warranty includes access to a telephone hotline, a free pick-up, repair, and return service (Pick-up and Return), and covers the cost of replacement parts and labour necessary for repairs.
Should a fault, due to material defects or production, occur, Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH will either:
• replace the product,
• replace the damaged parts with factory new parts,
• or replace parts with used parts of the same specification and quality as their factory new equivalents.
This warranty service will, where necessary, be provided by authorised service partners acting on behalf, and at the instruction, of Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. Should it transpire that the Shuttle XPC fully configured system cannot be repaired to its original capability, the replacement of the Shuttle XPC fully configured system will remain at the discretion of Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. All faulty components and products, exchanged with the period of the warranty, will remain the property of Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
1. Software not provided with the original Shuttle XPC fully configured system, as well as separately purchased hardware, is not covered by the warranty for this Shuttle XPC fully configured system.
2. Claims will be considered invalid if the Shuttle XPC fully configured system has been:
• used in way not in accordance with the provided instruction materials,
• utilised in an incorrect or improper way,
• subjected to an electrical overload or dropped,
• dismantled or in any other way tampered with,
• serviced by anyone other than an authorised service partner.
All damages occurring as a result of these actions are not covered by the warranty.
3. Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH, its trading partners, and service partners bear no responsibility for the damage to, or loss of, files and programmes. Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH advises that back up copies of all programmes and files are made regularly, and that all removable media are removed before the computer is returned for maintenance or repairs.
4. With exception to the provisions already stated in the warranty declaration, Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH will not consider any additional warranties or claims derived thereof.
5. The terms and conditions, in no way, limit consumer rights, nor limit the rights and claims of purchasers in relation to the seller.
Warranty Repair Service
The repair service is currently only available in specified European countries. The enclosed list states all the necessary service telephone numbers needed connect you with our technical support staff, who will happily provide you with all the information you may need. The free Pick-up and Return service can only be claimed under the following conditions:
• the Pick-up and Return service is offered in that country (see the table above).
• the warranty period, during which the Pick-up and Return service is claimed, has not expired.
• the service hotline staff (technical support) decides that the problem cannot be solved over the telephone.
Important Warranty Service Details
Before you use the free Pick-up and Return service or contact the service hotline, please note:
• the product name,
• the serial number,
• and, if possible, any error messages and/or any unusual aspects of the problem.
Following this, please be ready to help, as much as possible, the technical support staff with their diagnosis of the problem, and follow any instructions they may have for remedying it. The assessment of the problem, by means of the service hotline, will determine whether it is necessary for the device to be picked-up or not.
1. Include a copy of your invoice, stating the date of purchase, with the returned device.
2. Pack the device, together with all its accessories, in the original packaging and ensure that it is fully ready for shipment prior to pick-up.
3. Note that the cost of all services carried out by a service partner, not covered by the provisions of the warranty terms and conditions described here, will be borne by the purchaser.
In cases where the device completely and permanently fails to operate during its initial start up (DOA), an alternate or a replacement device will not available from a service partner. In this instance, it will be necessary to contact your retailer or supplier directly.